I started to capture the diverse moments of life when I was a teenager. I wanted to memorize moments of my life. My father has always been an enthusiastic photographer. Where ever we we went as a family my father carried a camera with him. When I went for my first dance summer camp, he gave me a camera so I could capture important moments and people. At the age of fifteen I wasn't an enthusiastic photographer but I enjoyed to capture moments when I was having a good time with my friends and family.
I got my first DSLR camera in my early twenties. I started to take photos of nature and food. I also loved to take close up photos from flowers, desserts and insects. It wasn't any close to professional photography but it had sparked my interest for photography. I really got into photography in the beginning of 2019, since then I have been developing my technical and creative skills as a photographer. I have been working with professional and hobby models, make-up artists and done several collaborations with other creative people.
Currently I am specialized in portrait and fantasy themed photoshoots.
In the end it is all about being a creative and exploring photographer, about preserving your special moments and our visions.
Everybody has a story,
here is mine.
- work independently on a photographic theme, teamwork & networking
- The studio equipment and the processes inthe studio- able to take portraits, group and product photos
- To develop visual ideas and concepts
- design and creation of a group exhibition
- Edit and enhance images with image processing
- know the technical and creative applications of the digital DSLR camera
- understand about high-quality prints and presentation forms
Clients & Collaborations
2019 - present
- Pole Moves Hilversum
- Jeny's Pole Dance Studio
- Pole Inspiration
- WAKO Nederland
- VOLT - Vechtsport Organisatie Nederland
- KenJo Sabers
- Valkerij Nadicia
- Evenstars Lingerie
- Lunar Laces
- Kerston Costumes
- Starling Costumes
- Divine Tayrus
- Make-up 101
- Svitlana Yur-Kyryliuk
- Splash Make-up
- HAZL Magazine